Brain fog, forgetfulness, lack of concentration, feeling sluggish… Don’t worry – you’re not going crazy! These are typical symptoms of normal, age-related forgetfulness that takes place on a regular basis. The challenge for a lot of us has been, “How do we reverse this? What can we do or take to help improve our cognitive functions?” Read on with our Brain Ammo review to see if it can help.
Before we go any further, we have to give a disclaimer: If you’re experiencing frequent headaches, dizziness, serious memory issues, and erratic behavior, this may be a sign of other medical issues. Please do not take any supplements without first consulting with your doctor and getting a full medical checkup.
That being said, we get asked questions by a lot of college students and working professionals about whether or not nootropics can actually help improve these symptoms. If you take a look at some of the other nootropic reviews we’ve written, you’ll notice that we are always skeptical when a company claims that a pill will turn you into Bradley Cooper from Limitless.
Here’s what we want to examine:
- We want to take a look at the claims being made.
- Examine the ingredients.
- Find the studies that back up the claims.
Brain Ammo – What are the Reported Benefits?
According to Life Essentials Nutrition, the manufacturers of Brain Ammo, they say that by taking this supplement you’ll be able to experience:
- Better overall concentration
- Clearer thinking & easier learning
- Sharper cognitive skills
One of the most common issues people deal with is lack of concentration, so being able to get a greater edge will help men and women who are:
- College Students
- Full-time Employees
- Anyone who needs to have a clear head and greater focus
Instead of reaching for the prescription drugs, you may be able to see an improvement by taking this supplement based upon the ingredients they have compiled. Let’s take a closer look at them…
Brain Ammo Ingredients
Each dosage of Brain Ammo contains the following key ingredients:
- Phosphatidylserine – Referred to as “PS” for short, it is the main ingredient included in Brain Ammo. It helps to stimulate your neurotransmitters so that you can improve your memory, improve the membranes of your brain cells, and Brain Ammo says it will help to make your brain feel younger. (Source: Mayo Clinic)
- Ginko Biloba: A classic, well-known brain supplement, Ginko has been known to help with sharper thinking, better memory, and in some cases has been shown to improve mood swings and social behavior.
- Acetylcarnitine: This is an antioxidant that has been utilized by medical professionals to help treat spinal cord and nerve issues. It helps improve the nerves that connect the brain to the spine. (Source: National Institute of Health)
- L-Glutamine: It works as a “cell-repairer” that works to help improve your body’s pH balance, which helps to repair and make new cells. It will help with making your brain more alert and sharp.
- St. John’s Wort: Helps with improving your brain’s mood. It has been known to enhance your brain’s neurological functioning, including emotional balance and has been utilized by many medical professionals in helping to treat against depression. Note: If you are dealing with depression please contact your doctor to get proper help and counseling.
- Bacopin: A cell-restorer/repairer, Bacopin has been used to find and go after free radicals in the body. It has been shown to help with Alzheimer’s in recent medical trials.
- DMAE: Has been used to help with ADHD symptoms, boosting cognitive function, and helping to improve issues related to the central nervous system.
- Vinpocetine: Helps to improve blood flow through the brain, increase oxygen and nutrients throughout the body, and has also been shown in studies to help improve Alzheimer’s symptoms.
Brain Ammo Guarantees
The makers of Brain Ammo guarantee that you will have a noticeable change in your cognitive function in 90 days, or they will give you a full, 100% refund of your purchase price, plus will give you $10.00, meaning you’d make money if you try it and don’t like it.
The claims made by Brain Ammo have been backed by several studies cited by the National Institute of Health, and multiple other health sources. So long as you are in good health according to your doctor, we think that you should give this a try. Brain Ammo is sold by a reputable company, the capsules are made in the United States, and it comes with a straight-forward guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.