Everyone wants an edge, whether it’s in athletic competition, getting work done, or as a hardcore gamer. Think about how much money you spend on coffee and/or energy-enhancing drinks on a monthly basis. How much do you think you spend? Is caffeine a weekly habit, or is it something people consume daily? We all know that caffeine addiction is a real thing. Caffeine is consumed on a daily basis! It is an expensive habit, and you’re probably only getting a fraction of the benefits that you could be experiencing.
Think about an alternative to your pricey coffee habit… If you’re spending $3.00 a day on coffee, you’re spending $21.00 per week, or $91.00 per month! What if you could receive all the benefits of coffee and more for a much lower cost? Take a closer look…
Neurofuse is a nootropic supplement that contains thirteen ingredients to help with the following:
- Improve brain health
- Boost memory
- Increase focus
- Naturally boost energy
- Increase feelings of well-being
How Neurofuse Works: Thirteen All-Natural Ingredients
Neurofuse contains all-natural ingredients that are specially formulated to give you a mental edge. Please note that the statements made in this review have not been evaluated by the FDA. None of these ingredients are medications, nor do they claim to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Baccopa Monnieri – helps to increase cognition, boosts memory
- Rhodiola Rosea – helps the body to combat fatigue and boost energy
- Huperzine A – boosts cognition
- Vinpocetine – enhances blood flow to the brain
- Caffeine – stimulates mental performance and physical energy
- L-Theanine – helps reduce stress and promotes relaxation
- DMAE Bitartrate – fights the buildup of compounds that can inhibit brain function
- Phosphatidylserine – helps reduce cognitive decline, and increases brain function
- Choline Bitartrate – helps boost acetylcholine levels
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Vitamin B12 – helps to boost mood, energy, and concentration
- Vitamin B6 – used by some as a natural alternative for ADHD and Alzheimer’s disease
- Vitamin D3 – known as “the sunshine vitamin,” Vitamin D3 has numerous benefits, including improved immune system
How to Buy Neurofuse
You have two options to obtain Neurofuse – a 14-day trial offer, or you can purchase a month’s supply. With the 14-day trial, you just pay for shipping ($4.99), and Neurofuse will send you out a 2-week supply of their nootropic supplement. If you like how you feel, and see some results while taking your trial, do nothing and you’ll receive a monthly supply of Neurofuse delivered to your home or office. Your credit card will be billed on $69.99 per month, giving you 60 capsules (30 servings) of Neurofuse on a monthly basis.
If you decide that you do not want to continue to receive Neurofuse, you can reach out to their customer service team at the following phone number:
Neurofuse Customer Support: 877-588-9583, open Monday through Friday from 9am-7pm EST.
Neurofuse is located at 3007 W. Washington Blvd., Suite 225, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292.
Conclusion: Give it a Try!
You have nothing to lose by trying Neurofuse for 14 days. Everyone’s body chemistry is different, so some people may notice a difference taking it, others might not. The only way to find out if Neurofuse is for you is to try it out! If it ends up being something that works for you, we would love to hear about it. Please leave a comment below to tell us what changes you have found as a result of taking this nootropic supplement.