As we have discussed previously, colon cleanses and detoxes have become more popular in recent years. Western medical professionals often hesitate to recommend these programs because some believe that you should leave the natural flora of the human gut alone. Eastern medicine focuses a lot on detoxification, which is why colon cleanses and detoxes are looked at more as homeopathic remedies. Instead of debating the pros and cons of detoxes, we decided to take a closer look at Apex Cleanse and Detox to see the merits of the product.
Signs that You May Need a Detox
How do you even know if your body needs to undergo a detox? Shouldn’t all bodies undergo a regular detoxification? Possibly, but there are several physical signs that you should be on the lookout for to tell you, “Hey! It’s time to detox!” This is your body’s way of telling you that it’s in need of being purged of all the nastiness, bacteria, toxins, and other germs that have accumulated over time. So, this being said – what should you be looking out for?
- Mood Swings
- Lack of Mental Focus
- Bloated Stomach & Abdomen
Any of these symptoms might be a sign that your body is screaming for a detox. Conducting a regular detoxification of your body may help your body rid of the bacteria that is causing your discomfort.
Can you imagine what you would feel like if you could wake up every day feeling refreshed, with no fatigue? Imagine a day without having to worry about losing your focus at work on a project you’ve been struggling to finish… No headaches, no more bloating, constipation, mood swings… Sounds great, doesn’t it? Well, the great news is that it’s entirely possibly when you can get your body back into the proper condition it should be in: Cleansed, Healthy, and Detoxed.
Please be sure to consult your doctor before taking this to make sure your body is healthy enough. Also, only adults should take a detox program. If you’re under the age of 18, do not take this product. Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should also not take this product. Besides these groups, if your doctor says that you are healthy enough, by all means give it a shot!
Apex Cleanse and Detox: Ingredients
One of the reasons that we felt comfortable recommending this detox and cleanse was based on the fact that the ingredients are all some that we have reviewed and used in other products.
Apex Cleanse contains the following natural ingredients:
- Raspberry Ketones – helps to reduce cholesterol, burn body fat, boost the metabolism, and is packed with antioxidants
- Licorice Root – helps to reduce stomach acid levels, relieves irritation in the digestive tract
- Pumpkin Seed – helps with regulating blood-sugar levels, and boosting Omega-3 in the body
- Buckthorn Root – helps to detoxify the liver, promotes natural detox of the body
- Cascara Sagrada – helps to relieve constipation
- African Mango – helps fight fat cell growth, eliminates harmful waste, powerful source of antioxidants
- Rhubarb – helps to reduce colon inflammation, and relieves constipation
- Citrus Pectin – treats diarrhea, rich in fiber, helps to lower cholesterol
- Acidophilus – works as a probiotic, giving your intestines the good bacteria needed to give you a healthy digestive system
- Cape Aloe – rich with minerals and vitamins, cape aloe helps with the detox process
This combination creates an excellent solution to help alleviate your discomfort and improve your digestive health.
Currently, Apex Cleanse and Detox is being offered via a free trial offer, where you pay $4.99 for shipping a bottle to you. This allows you to use the product for 14 days before deciding whether or not you want to purchase it. Make sure you start using it right away so that you can decide if this cleanse is right for you.
Have you tried Apex Cleanse and Detox? What about other detoxes? Let us know of your experiences in the comments below!